why you need to compromised with non-keto approved seasoning, when you can prepare your favourite dish with ketoi 100% salted egg yoke powder.
prep: 10 mins
cook: 20 mins
- 2 medium squid, cleaned and gutted
- salt & pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2tbsp. olive oil, coconut oil for frying
- coconut or almond flour
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 red chilli, chopped
- 1 hand full, curry leaf
- 4tbsp. ketoi salted eggs powder
- ½ tsp. sweetener
- soy sauce, of your choice
- cut cleaned squid into bite sized pieces and eason squid with salt & pepper and mix in beaten egg.
- dredge squid into seasoned coconut or almond flour with salt & paper, make sure every squid’s surface is coated.
- shake off excess flour and fry in hot oil until crispy. this should take less than 1 minute. drain on paper towels.
- heat oil in a pan and sauté garlic and chilli until golden brown and throw in curry leaves. pour in ketoi egg yolk powder and stir well with soy sauce & sweetener, In a few seconds it will start to foam up.
- add in fried squid and mix well. do not overcook. remove from pan once it is thoroughly mixed. Serve with hot konjac rice or cauliflower rice and enjoy!